Welcome Back! Welcome back to all of our returning students, and a sincere welcome to KFS to our new students. Moodle is used extensively here at KFS. If you do not have a username and password, please read below. It's going to be a Great Year here at KFS!
If you have any problems using Moodle, please follow these steps:
1. Tell your teacher. They may be able to solve the problem.
2. See Mr. Clark, Mr. King, or Mr. Stock
If you forget your password, please see Mr. Clark, Mr. King, or Mr. Stock. They are the only ones who can reset it for you.
*********New Teacher*******New Teacher**********New Teacher***********
We would like to give a very warm welcome to our newest teacher, Mr. Ryne Santos! He is filling the music position vacated by Dr. Hughes. If you stop by the school, make sure you greet him and say Hello!
***UPDATED Information About Uniform Ordering******UPDATED Information About Uniform Ordering***
The Lands’ End KFS Uniform shop is now up and running! There are two ways you can order:
Go to the Lands’ End website and order directly. If you need assistance, refer to this presentation: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/14BcKWt0t1YLfV9reDgMLjRmsq28Cw-DB3g3pmVqtdK8/edit?usp=sharing
KFS will submit a group order this month. We will collect orders between now and June 25, then submit to Lands’ End. They will then give us a cost that will include shipping, import tax, and a possible bulk discount. We will then contact you with a total and a date by which to pay. Once the fees are collected, we will place the order, which should take about 2 weeks to process and ship.
To participate in the group order, you can download the order form on moodle( https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FBpxQd9tSicNF4TUXoYn1mLkWPYNCZ-bY7-9lb6_s5M/edit?pli=1#gid=1050975455 ), find the items you want on the Lands’ End website, then fill out the order form and email it to Ms. Shin at email@example.com.
*새로운 교복 주문*
1. Land's End 웹사이트에서 개별 주문. 주문방법은 https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/14BcKWt0t1YLfV9reDgMLjRmsq28Cw-DB3g3pmVqtdK8/edit?usp=sharing 참고
2. 학교에서 단체주문 : 주문서( https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FBpxQd9tSicNF4TUXoYn1mLkWPYNCZ-bY7-9lb6_s5M/edit?pli=1#gid=1050975455 )를 다운받고, Land's End 웹사이트에서 구입할 교복을 결정하여 주문서 작성하여 이메일(firstname.lastname@example.org)로 6월 25일까지 발송. 주문 취합 후 7월 중 주문예정.
************* Uniform Announcement for 2014-2015 School year (Updated July 7, 2014) **************
As all of the returning students know, at the end of last school year, a new school uniform was approved. In order to accommodate families who may of recently bought new "Old" uniforms, it was agreed that the new uniform roll out period would be for one year. By doing this, it allows families who had recently purchased the old uniform to get some use out of it. As a point of clarification on this issue, we want to make sure that several things are clear about the uniform change over.
1. Students will either be in the newly approved uniform, or in the old uniform (provided that it is still in good shape and presents well). If they fail to be in one or the other, they will be asked to have someone from home bring them the correct attire.
2. Because we are allowing for two different uniforms for a period of one year, it does not mean that students can wear anything that they want. They will wear one or the other. Students who wear the old uniform do so with the expectation that it is in good condition, and fits properly. If the old uniform does not fit properly, the student will be asked to purchase, and wear the new uniform.
3. At the beginning of the 2015-2016 school year, all students will be required to wear the newly approved uniform regardless.
4. If you need a new uniform, it is strongly recommended that you order it right away. Our understanding is that it takes about two weeks from date of order until actual delivery.
September 15, 2014 at 6:00 pm
Monthly PTO meeting. We will be having our first PTO meeting of the year! We look forward to continuing the progress made by last
years PTO members. ALL parents are always welcome to attend the PTO meetings. This year we will continue to look for ways for the PTO in continue to support and aid in improving the school.
For Safety and Security reasons, KFS will be enforcing the school visitor policy which has been in the Student Handbook for many years. Any visitors to the school, parents included, will be required to go to the main office before they enter the building and sign in. The main office will issue visitor badges at that time. The badges must be returned to the main office when you leave the building. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Please make sure you get to school on time. Students are expected to be in the building no later than 8:10. Contrary to popular belief, School does not start at 8:20 with a ten minute grace period. School starts at 8:10, and if you are not where you are supposed to be at 8:20, you are tardy! (actually, you are absent until you are marked tardy, or you report to the office to have Miss Shin change you to being tardy.) Start the year off right. Be on time!